Physical Therapist - Full Time
- Job Ref:
- Rehabilitation Service/Therapy
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Health Care Partner:
- The University of Vermont Medical Center
- 790 College Pkwy, Colchester, VT
- Rehab Outpatient Clinic
- Job Type:
- Primary Shift:
- 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Hours per Week:
- Weekend Needs:
- Pay Rate:
- $33.72 - $50.57 per hour
- Our dynamic multidisciplinary team of talented and dedicated therapists provides hands-on, one to one, evidence-based clinical care. Responsibilities for the staff physical therapist include management of patients of all ages who have neurologic disorders, lymphedema, vestibular disorders, prosthetic and bracing needs, and/or balance problems to maximize the patient’s recovery, minimize disability and enhance quality of life. We collaborate with the oncology, neurology and physiatry departments and complete multi-disciplinary clinics each month (ALS clinic, Muscular Dystrophy Clinic, and Brace Clinic). We provide coordinated visits for patients needing PT, OT and SLP services with a full time certified rehabilitation nurse and team rounds.
- We provide a positive, encouraging work environment and have excellent clinical staff retention. The large number of vastly experienced therapists and the open treatment environment provides the perfect opportunity for collaboration and mentorship.
- Bachelors of Science (or higher) degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program. Licensed or eligible to be licensed to practice physical therapy in the State of Vermont.
- 3-5 years of experience ideal
- Lymphedema certification or willingness to become certified is required
Join Our Talent Network
The University of Vermont Health Network Glassdoor Reviews and Ratings
Reviews and Ratings on
"Great hospital to work at as an RN!"
— Registered Nurse, BSN
Connect With Us